Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:27 pm

Freedom reared and cantered away when Little Creek tried to get on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:28 pm

[hello.......only when Garfield isn't on I control the humans...INCLUDING LITTLE CREEK......so yeah]
Little Creek laughed and went over to Rain. He rubbed her neck, and smiled when she leaned into his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:28 pm

Freedom walked up to the man and stood stone still as if now ready to be ridden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:29 pm

(oops...sorry. Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:31 pm

[it's ok Very Happy ]
Little Creek walked up to Freedom and rubbed his back. He slowly began to put his wait on the horse's back. He hopped on slowly and held on tight. Rain stood by them just incase Little Creek fell. She nuzzled both of them, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:31 pm

Freedom snorted slightly but stayed walking.

Last edited by MorganLuvzZues on 29th March 2008, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:32 pm

Freedom walked on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:33 pm

[ OMG i have not gotten caught yet.. Shhh i am bad LOL Congratz! Spirit has hit the 100th page!!!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:34 pm

Freedom looked at Spirit proud of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:34 pm

[lol....oh yeah 100 pages]
Little Creek rubbed Freedom as he sat on his back. He smiled and lightly urged him into a canter. Rain walked beside them happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:35 pm

Flame smiled and nuzzled Little creeks cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:35 pm

[sry bye!!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:36 pm

Freedom didn't want to hurt Little Creek so instead of a canter, he did a trot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:37 pm

(Would any of you like to join my RP i made?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:39 pm

[I will]
Little Creek smiled and wispered to Freedom "I'm not going to get hurt. You can canter and mabey even gallop if you want." He rubbed his neck, and then smiled at Flame and rubbed his muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:40 pm

Flame smiled and stood his 18 hands statue with his head and tail held high and neck arched he sniffed the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:41 pm

(OK...it is in Calipso Heights...the 2nd one in the horse world...it is called Out Of Freedom Owns The Land or something like that...Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:48 pm

he snorted and nuged little creek again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:49 pm

Little Creek smiled and slid off of Freedom's back. He walked over to Flame and smiled at him. Rain walked over to Little Creek's village and was greeted when she got there and they put an eagle feather in her mane. She bowed and nuzzled a little girl that came over and played with her. She cantered back to the herd and smiled. She praanced around when she got there since she was bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:51 pm

Freedom looked around Little Creek's village and reared when a bunch of Indian's started painting him and jumping on and off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:52 pm

"I'm being attacked! Help!" Freedom said and whinnied in fear to Little Creek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:54 pm

Little Creek ran out to Freedom. He laughed and rubbed him. "They are nice to horses. We all are." he said in a soothing voice. He put a blue dot on his face and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:54 pm

Flame looked at the village strangly and walked in it slowly
Back to top Go down

Freedom jumped a paddock fence and used the jump thing that Flame had showd him. He used it and kicked one of the Indian's heads.

Freedom ran back to Little Creek and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 2:58 pm

Flame went up to freedom and nipped him hard "dont do that to indians"he said firmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next