Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Crescent Meadows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Myles
Admin
Myles

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted7th July 2010, 1:14 am

Crescent Meadows 08Meadow001

Surrounded by an endless maze of trees a quiet meadow lies. Wildflowers grow here and there complimenting the lush green grass like a picture. Here a large band of horses roam freely, worrying only about the creation of a successful herd. Near the northern tip of the meadow a large man-made lake still exists from over 100 years ago, only growing in size by the year.
------------------------------------------------

I got bored and decided to make a horse rp, sue me xD. There really isn't anything special you should know, other then you have to make your own form. But you should be used to that when it comes to me xD
Back to top Go down
Myles
Admin
Myles

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted7th July 2010, 1:31 am

** La Première étape "Hesitation"
** Pitch black
** A small star
** Light blue eye (right, also blind in that eye); dark brown eye
** Latvian horse
** Stallion
** 6 years old
** An ex-dressage horse, went to the Olympics; Escaped during a barn fire

Crescent Meadows Full
Back to top Go down
misery

misery

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted18th July 2010, 12:33 pm

you may be a sinner, but your innocence is mine .

Crescent Meadows Pianissima8

. brillo noche
. arabian
. mare
. bay
. 5 1/2
. wicked, afraid of water.
. previous halter mare, fled a sinking ship while being shipped overseas. (unrealistic)
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted24th July 2010, 12:59 pm

*Intoxication "Toxic"
*Mare by heart
*Palomino
*American Quarter horse
*Sassy, open minded, bold
Crescent Meadows 873435420_faca1b7d67

*Phantom in the Mist "Phantom"
*Stallion
*Kiger Mustang
*Red Roan
*Bold, Brave, funny
Crescent Meadows 3808781239_dbc8483ed7
Back to top Go down
http://never134.forummotion.com/index.htm
Myles
Admin
Myles

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted24th July 2010, 10:47 pm

The growing grass greeted the stallion’s slim legs eagerly. It danced and twirled around his legs, only to be accompanied by his perfectly even tail. There the black stallion stood, as still as the trees surrounding him but as cautious as the dainty deer grazing nearby. A soft nicker vibrated from his muzzle as he greeted the other horses around him. When a deer cracked a branch laying on the ground his head whirled around, and his ears pinned against his skull. Upon the realization that it was nothing threatening his ears slowly returned to their natural state. Calmness washed over his muscular body and he naturally arched his neck, compacting himself. Pushing his weight onto his back legs he sprung forward, stretching out his front legs as he performed an extended trot around the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted27th July 2010, 2:28 pm

The large brute snorted as the wind blew over, sending dust into his senses while he shook his head to rid it. He arched his long neck away into the air and bounded forward to stretch out his legs as he cantered into the forest. His mane flowed calmly behind him along with his long tail as he moved easily among the tree's and lush foliage. he slowed upon coming close to a meadow and twitched his ears forward, testing the sounds and smells around him before going into the open.

The mare calmly walked among the tree's that towered above her. She lifted her head and snorted quietly before continuing on her walk. her ears twitched at the different sounds around her, testing out each one before she let out a queit whinny awaiting an answer. She stopped and listened wondering who would answer to be exact
Back to top Go down
misery

misery

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted3rd August 2010, 9:35 pm

Noche peacefully dozed in the long, tender grass. Slowly her eyelids lifted, revealing her dark irises. Her chest shook as she snorted in a gullible way, rising to her hooves- gazing at her surroundings. The sky was blue strewn with light, puffy clouds. The wind felt chilling, but the sun was warm and inviting.
It was the perfect day, after all. The mare let her energy seep back in and started strolling through the acres and acres of field and woodlands. Her tail swept back against the breeze, her ears flustered at any sound that chanced her attention. A low, upbeat, smooth-as-bells whicker escaped her parceled lips. In this particular moment, she felt like a filly again. But the mood quickly faded.
Back to top Go down
Myles
Admin
Myles

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted5th August 2010, 6:15 am

His picture perfect form slowly fell apart as he slowed to a standstill. Without a sound the stallion just stood there, staring at the other horses that seemed content with their own business. It was as if everyone could only see those they knew or cared about and the rest of the world slipped through the cracks. “Sad really,” The still stallion murmured to himself as he stood there. At that moment a deer leapt across the black animal’s path, sending his nerves to the edge. Those slim black ears were glued against the animal’s skull as he took a cautious step back, chest rising and falling in a frantic pace.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted5th August 2010, 1:28 pm

Cautious ears twitched back and forth as different colored orbs searching the others in the meadows. Nostrils flared, testing the different scents in the air as he toke a few steps our into the clearing. He Shook his mane slightly, ears perked forward at the sound of different whinnies and watched the other stallion for a moment before going on into the clearing.

Receiving nothing made her continue on threw the tree's, hooves digging into the soft dirt as she climbed up the steep slope to get to the top. She snorted and slowed when she reached a small meadow above the others down below, liking the peace and quiet already. She smiled mainly to herself and lied down to roll in the fresh long grass.
Back to top Go down
misery

misery

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted10th August 2010, 2:42 pm

The mahogany mare extended her neck to the ground for a morning meal. Her lips stripped the grass from their roots, to be consumed. Flies threatened to bite her as she whipped her tail in irritation. What a life. She snorted in contemplation. Noche whisked herself up and started trotting, feeling a familiar weight of pressure, like it had to be perfection. A simple reminder of her previous deed.
Back to top Go down
Myles
Admin
Myles

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted11th August 2010, 1:52 am

Curiosity swept over the mature stallion’s muscular body. His ears slowly perked forward and he looked towards the other stallion stepping into the clearing. Due to the fact there wasn’t exactly a set “herd” there wasn’t a leader. Slim ears swiveled and swirled, trying to listen to all the horses around him. With a slight bit of hesitation he strutted over towards the stallion, his head low showing he meant no harm at all. “A rare occurrence, I’d say.” He said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted22nd August 2010, 3:55 pm

A snort came forth as his curiosity grew, ears perched forward as the stallion made his way over. His defensive side was starting to rise but deflated as he saw the stallion ment no harm. He chuckled along at his comment "Indeed it is" he responded and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Myles
Admin
Myles

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted23rd August 2010, 5:49 pm

All of his tense muscles slowly began to uncoil as he saw that the stallion was kind. He shook out his mane, still short from his time with the humans, before nipping at his muscular limb. Damn flies he thought to himself. “What brings you to this beautiful meadow?”
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted17th October 2010, 11:08 pm

"Nothing but the beauty of it you could say. Gives off a rather peaceful aura and you?" He asked the brute, lowering his head to nibble on the ends of the lush grass before him. His tail swished calmly behind him, swatting at the annoying flies. His ears twitched to catch the stallion's words, gaze shifting here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sugar-Child

Sugar-Child

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted2nd December 2010, 1:13 am

[Can has joining? c:]

:: Z a n z i b a r
:: M u s t a n g (like Hidalgo)
:: S t a l l i o n
:: N i n e
:: C h e s t n u t O v e r o
:: 1 5 . 2 h h
:: B r a n d o n r i g h t h i p
:: S h o r t T a i l
:: B o l d , B r a v e , B i g H e a r t e d

Crescent Meadows Socket_running_front
Crescent Meadows Socket_cutting_buffalo

:: J i n x
:: K u h a i l a n H a i f i
:: M a r e
:: S e v e n
:: B l a c k
:: 1 4 . 3 h h
:: B l i n d
:: S i l v e r E y e s
:: C h o p p y M a n e
:: C o n f i d e n t , A d v e n t u r o u s , Q u i c k W i t t e d

Crescent Meadows Kapkara23.00px
Crescent Meadows Karagem6may08.300px

Jinx

She couldn't help but to smell them, the other horses. Their figures were a mystery, but Jinx knew they were in sight.. if only she had it. Her ears flicked back and forth as she tried to figure out where they were exactly, and how many there was. Her thick, ebony forelock covered her damaged, silver orbs. Nostrils flared, the mare tried her best to examine the Equines. She wasn't getting much out of it..

Zanzibar

His mane blowing wildly upon his muscular neck as he bounded full speed across the empty, green meadow. The painted stallion grew closer and closer to the unknown horses, and without knowing it, was in their sight. After a few more moments of galloping, he finally caught onto their scent. Sliding quickly into a stop, he spun on his heels until he was facing them. Nostrils opening and closing as he gasped for breath. His eyes wide and wild as he watched the small gathering. He thought about whether or not he should approach them, since there were other stallions. He guessed it was worth the chance of getting chased off, not that he couldn't fight back.. But, it wasn't really his thing. So, with a big sigh, the mustang lowered his head and started toward the group of Equines at a rather slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted16th December 2010, 3:19 am

The large brute twitch his ear back at the sound of pounding hooves and arched his muscular neck for a look. he stared at the new stallion and flicked the end of his tail slightly. His orbs gave off curiosity as he stared at the stallion, ears forward. he could tell the stallion was debating whether he should walk over or not and dipped his head in greeting, lifting it once more. His nostrils flared as he picked up another scent of two mares not far off and flicked his gaze in the direction with curiosity again.

Toxic arched his neck, peering threw the lush forest towards the small gathering of horses or rather stallions. She tilted her head a little, ears twitching as her nostrils flared at the scent of another mare. Slowly she made her way towards the scent, flicking her ears ion alert as she came in sight of the mare. Right off the bat she knew she was blind by the color of her orbs. She whickered a greeting and took cautious steps forward.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crescent Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crescent Meadows   Crescent Meadows Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Crescent Meadows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolvera :: I Cannot Believe You Claimed You Were My Family :: Don't Sweat It, Set A False Pretense :: Equus-
Jump to: